GViper

Thank you from 2FJg

On behalf of the clan of 2.FJg, I would like to thank the recent donations from the following pubs.

Christopher Pogorski

Bruce Dalrmple

PeteAtomic

[Volk]Stinson

Bill Tometich

Matin Bilodeau

Blood

Timothy Whistler

Mitchell Simmons

Thanks again!

:)

I was looking around earlier to try to find out how to donate a few spare bucks I have to the server, but I couldn't find the information. I didn't search to much, but if someone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

It is very easy to find; just look the tab ''DONATE'' on top of the page. Paypal is very easy to use.

Nice to have community support! People don't realize it's quite expensive.

Definitely!

I had no idea before perusing the financials.

Back when I ran my servers when I was in college, I built them from spare parts I had laying around, installed free linux distributions on them (they were all hlds based) and had an inside contact with the IT department so I could co-locate them right near the main edge switch for the campus for free. (they presumably saw an active gaming scene with on campus servers as a positive, as that means fewer packets going to the outside world.)

In the real world, hosting of a large server like this is really expensive, especially for a game like RO2 in which the server is very CPU intensive requiring high end server processors.