Sign in to follow this  
Peacekeeper

Battlefield V first impressions : its awesome!

All right guys. It is my last post for this game and I promise not to spam you anymore lol.

I'm a member of Origin premium, so I was able to test out the game in advance since yesterday. I know the game marketing was completely garbage, but I must say it is a hell of a good game. The return to more tactical roots (no health regen, no bullet spread, building of fortifications, limited ammo just to name a few) and the best map design I have seen since BF3 makes this an absolute blast. I haven't have much fun in a battlefield game since a llllllllooooooonnggggggggg time. Add to this completely free DLCs and support for 2 years (at least it is what they say). The grand operation game mode is simply epic. 

Working as a Squad is a must now, since you wont accomplish much as a lonewolf and teamplay is a must to be competitive. 

Therefore, I'm looking for some folks to jump in to form a Squad. Is anyone getting this? 

Edited by Peacekeeper

My only issue is that xbox is really starting to suck compared to Play Station. PS4 is just a straight up better console compared to XBox One

Yo peacekeeper, sorry i'm so late to the party on this one. But I also have the game and have premium. I wasn't originally going to get it but I got it all for free from a buddy I know who's big in the streaming world. Yet, I have not installed it yet or anything because I kinda fell off BF after BF4. 

Played the beta, it was pretty good - but the lack of any historical accuracy/realism (golden gun skins, red dots - ridiculous uniforms) drives me up a wall. However, i'll install if i have people to play with.