Sign in to follow this  
PlaceboJeffect

Myfleet.space

There's a pretty cool app out there.  I encourage everyone to make one and paste the image here.  Would be cool to look at.

Website is MyFleet.space and go to "Create New MyFLEET Image Now" button and follow the steps!

UPDATE: Another one Krunch pointed me towards is http://www.starship42.com/fleetview/

does not work well in Edge

Edited by PlaceboJeffect

34 minutes ago, PlaceboJeffect said:

New Ship for the org..... Don't you judge me!

2018-10-20.png

Oh no you didn't... I was part of Wave 7, which wave were you in? (PS: I did not buy it)

You allowed to sail on his yacht yet? Allowed a couple of flights a year yet, on his private dreamliner?

Does he at least call you, to ask you how you're doing, from time to time?

🧐

• Haha 1

I was wave 5, I got up at 6am to snag it, then went back to sleep lol

It's a forward operations base.. how could I not get it?  sheesh

kraken.png

Edited by PlaceboJeffect

18 hours ago, PlaceboJeffect said:

Second post above has my current line up nicely situated.  This shows the name.  Largest to smallest

Send me your Fleetview .json I'll make a better screenshot, lol.

So I backed about 5 years ago. They still don't have my freelancer MIS variant ready so they gave me an F7C as a placeholder in the hanger. I bought 2 of the cargo ARGO ships just for the LTI to melt. One I already melted into the buccaneer, the other I don't know yet. For now this is all I have. 

aurora.png

buck.png

cargo argo.png

dragonfly.png

F7C.png

nox.png

10 hours ago, Tiger_lily said:

So I backed about 5 years ago. They still don't have my freelancer MIS variant ready so they gave me an F7C as a placeholder in the hanger. I bought 2 of the cargo ARGO ships just for the LTI to melt. One I already melted into the buccaneer, the other I don't know yet. For now this is all I have. 

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/roadmap/board/1-Star-Citizen

Q4 has the entire Freelancer Lineup rework completed.. it's already in Evocati (early testing) they think it should be released by December 20th or at least in a PTU build that everyone can join in on.  So give it 13 more days!  They did a full rework on the freelancer and never got around to doing the rework on the variants until now.

6 hours ago, PlaceboJeffect said:

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/roadmap/board/1-Star-Citizen

Q4 has the entire Freelancer Lineup rework completed.. it's already in Evocati (early testing) they think it should be released by December 20th or at least in a PTU build that everyone can join in on.  So give it 13 more days!  They did a full rework on the freelancer and never got around to doing the rework on the variants until now.

Yea I understand they have been working on a lot of new stuff. Lots of reworking lots of work on the PU and so on. I'm just a little bit annoyed they have literally hundreds of millions of dollars but they are still not progressing as fast as I personally would like. I'm not holding my breath on anything getting done to be honest with you however. Like I said before, I uninstalled the game because its been in development for so long with seemingly nothing to do. I mean its gonna be a good game but man I wish I didn't spend nearly as much cash on it. I could use that money for investing. 

Edited by Tiger_lily