Sign in to follow this  
omegaphoenix068

Admin complaint

I know this isn't exactly the place to post this but since there is yet a Post Scriptum sub guess this will have to do. 

Just around 15 minutes before posting this I got into a match into an armored section and got into a Panther in the machine gun crew man seat. Before even getting into combat less than 5 minutes into the match, the leader of the Armored section who went by the the name of TBoy205, proceeded to kick me out the section without telling me, or the reason for it and then locked the section for him and the other 2 people in the sections some dudes using the tags "]CIA[" that went by "Sgt_Artyom" and "xerxz. The server, or admin or IDK posted an announcement saying not to kick people from from the armored section for their first vehicle, so I thought I was cool. But then I ended up getting kicked from the server for "Trolling and stealing crewman role." No one else that seemed to operate under an official role of your clan contacted me in the chat or in other way. I don't know what the cause of this was, but this seemed a bit unfair to me. The only indication of discontent was for mistaking the mistaking the name of the Panther for Tiger. 

@omegaphoenix068

Hey dude, 

Sorry to hear about the bad experience you had. I've split your post into a thread in the proper category of the forums. A game Admin will comment shortly.

Take care.

Edited by Sgt.Major-Mutt
  • Like 1

Hey @omegaphoenix068,

Apologies for the situation. I was the kicking admin and had another supporting for evidence. Unfortunately we have had multiple cases of infighting over armored vehicle sections over the last few days. Typically the offender hops in the better vehicle after a member of the first section to the tank and refuses to leave. I was unfortunately leading a section so was unable to stop and have a full conversation. I will also admit full human error in that I was growing agitated with the situation happening multiple times a day. I should have tried to have the admin give you verbal warning as well, but it was my understanding that you had been informed of the situation. Also the message that I sent was the following:

07/22/2018 12:11 AM
[2.FJg]Tennessee: Do not hijack crewman slots from the first squad at the vehicle. You will be kicked (broadcast by [2.FJg]Tennessee)

It is clear that there was misunderstanding of the message I sent. We do allow SLs to kick members of the section. As it was TBoy205's section, he has the right to remove you from both the section and the vehicle. Apologies for the misunderstanding and hope you will continue to play with us in spite of the unfortunate event. I will make sure the log on the incident is modified to reflect that it was a simple misunderstanding.