Sign in to follow this  
Strailxx

Hello Everyone!

Hey everyone! How are you all doing today, I'd like to quickly take this time to introduce myself. Hopefully I can make this quick.

I am Strailxx, But you guys can call me Strail. I am 18 years of age and I recently just graduated college, Right now I am slowly trying to build up my steam profile so I can play more games with you all, If you'd absolutely like to add me you can click here. Now you might've click that and went, Wait a second? You have a VAC ban! I don't want to play with a cheater. Don't worry I don't cheat I want to bring that all up with you, I bought MW3 With a few buddy's about 2 years back as you can see the VAC ban is 500 days ago and we did some stupid things messing around with things in private lobbies, I uninstalled the game for a bit reinstalled it and got a VAC ban, I don't really know why due to us having it in a private match but it does not really matter personally to me, I understand if you do not want to add me because of the VAC Ban it is all good! I hope we will still be able to play together one day!

Currently I am Just graduating out of high school as I said before and I am taking a year off before I go out to college to become a Graphic Designer, Personally I am looking for work but I am going to get a job soon enough so I can start buying games like Squad to play with you all. I really don't know how to talk about myself that much, If any of you have questions about me and would like to know more just reply and ill get to you all!

I'm glad to be in 2.FJg and I look forward to the memories we all make together!

-Strailxx

Welcome mate, wouldn't worry too much as we have all done stupid things at one point or another :) Look forward to chatting to you on TS and seeing you in game soon.