BombSquad

War of Rights

Hey guys, I just want to know if anyone is interested in War of Rights? I'm very interested, and it is only in the Alpha Skirmishes stage right now that supports 150 players in a server. Its like Holdfast on steroids with only first person and rifles. Let me know guys! 

I am interested. I looked at getting it before I built my pc I was looking in to it.  Dont you have to pledge a certain amount to get access?

On 6/13/2018 at 3:48 PM, Henson said:

I am interested. I looked at getting it before I built my pc I was looking in to it.  Dont you have to pledge a certain amount to get access?

Yes the minimum is a 69 dollar package for the alpha, but when you get it fully releases you get a bunch of weapons and pistols, and musical instruments.

21 hours ago, BombSquad said:

Yes the minimum is a 69 dollar package for the alpha, but when you get it fully releases you get a bunch of weapons and pistols, and musical instruments.

Yeah I ended up getting it.  I think I saw you on tonight during the line battle. I started a company with my brother, 25th North Carolina Infantry Regiment- Company I "Pisgah Guards".

• Like 1

My only beef thus far is that nobody's playing it.  10 is the most I've seen...need to try a primetime someday