Sign in to follow this  
Demonstratus

Hey guys, I'm Demonstratus

How's it going everyone? Ooohwee here we go.

Back in the beginning of March I started the process of reaching out to play alongside 2FJg and finally managed to get a hold of Ammo to make everything official to let this first month begin. I'm pretty excited to get the chance to play more with some of the guys I have had a chance to go into battle with on Squad previously (I think I even spawn IED'd someone on accidentally at one point).

A little about me;

I'm prior service 21B with the US Army stationed with the 372nd Engineer Brigade under the 88th Regional out of Ft McCoy. There I trained deploying soldiers on various weapons systems and weapons while assisting in the coordination of their training, transport and acted as the stand-in 92Y at times when we didn't have someone qualified for the position. My military career went hand in hand with gaining a job with ESPN where I was part of a Logistics group, essentially the civilian supply equivalent for the company's Bristol CT production studio.

After my military separation I became an avid gamer where I played professionally for Team Black Diamonds in Gears of War, Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six Vegas in MLG. From there I eventually transitioned to DigitalCombat, SquadBasedGaming and more at an amateur level for various games such as Call of Duty World at War all the way to Black Ops. Eventually I saw the light and left console gaming behind and began playing on PC. From here I founded the Stratos Gaming Community that thrived as an EU/HOI community before it became apart of the largest line battling community, the 51st Regiment of Foot, which predominantly plays the new game Holdfast along with Arma 3.

Milsims are my passion and the major reason for my switch. When I started playing Squad I stumbled across 2FJg who absolutely stood out among the many other communities floating around.

Feel free to add me on Steam here.

Edited by Demonstratus