Sign in to follow this  
BombSquad

Thinking About Buying

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone plays Star Citizen and if I could get some help when I buy the game? I would like to know what package is the best for the right price. Thanks!

I would go for something cheap to get into it.  Until you get super hyped.  All ships will be earnable in game eventually.  All purchased ships can be upgraded as well!  meaning, I bought such and such ship for 45 dollars.  I see this one ship is on sale for 200 dollars I want.  You go in, and select upgrade ship, and that ship for 200 dollars is now 200 - 45 = $155.

How much are you looking to spend?  Make sure you get a gamepackage ship as most ships do not come with the game anymore, they are slowly rolling back the packages.  

If you want to only spend the cheapest amount ($45) get the Aurora.  The mustang is not a bad option, but it is a fighter.  No cargo space.  The aurora has powerful engines, decent armament, decent maneuverability, and a decent sized cargo bay.  It is a great ship to just solo around with.  If you want a bigger ship with a ton of shit in it.. Jump on board when I'm online!  I got way too many ships now... lol  All of which require more than 2 crew members.  So just roll with me if you get one of the cheaper ships.

If you want to spend a bit more money, let me know and I will walk you through the different game package options. 

Cheers

16 hours ago, PlaceboJeffect-Gefr said:

I would go for something cheap to get into it.  Until you get super hyped.  All ships will be earnable in game eventually.  All purchased ships can be upgraded as well!  meaning, I bought such and such ship for 45 dollars.  I see this one ship is on sale for 200 dollars I want.  You go in, and select upgrade ship, and that ship for 200 dollars is now 200 - 45 = $155.

How much are you looking to spend?  Make sure you get a gamepackage ship as most ships do not come with the game anymore, they are slowly rolling back the packages.  

If you want to only spend the cheapest amount ($45) get the Aurora.  The mustang is not a bad option, but it is a fighter.  No cargo space.  The aurora has powerful engines, decent armament, decent maneuverability, and a decent sized cargo bay.  It is a great ship to just solo around with.  If you want a bigger ship with a ton of shit in it.. Jump on board when I'm online!  I got way too many ships now... lol  All of which require more than 2 crew members.  So just roll with me if you get one of the cheaper ships.

If you want to spend a bit more money, let me know and I will walk you through the different game package options. 

Cheers

okay! I will gladly hop on.

22 hours ago, Ammo Magnet said:

so many ships. all of them are cool as hell.

After a long ass day doing whatever you want in Star Citizen you will be able to hang out and relax on my private yacht. You can also view the brochure for more information. :)

9 minutes ago, Ammo Magnet said:

lol is that the one with a hot tub? @Krunch

The famous hot tub is from the Constellation Phoenix... I think that is the one you are referring to. The 890 Jump might have one... maybe.

4 minutes ago, Ammo Magnet said:

oh thats the sleek, sexy, curvy ship. oh god its hot.

The 890 Jump... yes... totally not why I bought it... totally not... *cough*... I mean... You know...

The 890 J will be our flagship where we just cruise around giving everyone the middle finger showing how important we are hahahaha

Edited by PlaceboJeffect-Gefr