Sign in to follow this  
Javagunner

Recently came back to RO2

Do you guys still have a server on there? I've looked for it the past few times I played but I never find it anymore. It use to be the only server I would play on, logged hundreds of hours on it. Miss those times. 

Awesome to hear you were able to fight alongside us in those times! I miss those times too man. All good things come to and end unfortunately. We did get rid of our RO2, sadly. Since then we have moved to Squad which I definitely recommend if you loved RO2. Most of us veterans and new members are always on our Sqaud server, Check us out!  Hope to see you in Squad! 

1 hour ago, Domebluntz said:

Awesome to hear you were able to fight alongside us in those times! I miss those times too man. All good things come to and end unfortunately. We did get rid of our RO2, sadly. Since then we have moved to Squad which I definitely recommend if you loved RO2. Most of us veterans and new members are always on our Sqaud server, Check us out!  Hope to see you in Squad! 

Thanks for the update. I'll definitely check out the squad server. How active are you guys in RO2 or RS2 as of late?

ehh most of us play Squad on our server. That doesn't stop me from opening up ro2 once and a while. For me personally i am not much a fan of RS2 but i do own it.