Sign in to follow this  
NoStoppinCosby

Current/Retired Veterans in the forums?

Anyone here current or retired Veterans from any of the worlds Armed Forces here? I'm currently serving in the U.S Army as a Attack Helicopter Mechanic. Currently have one deployment to Afghanistan under my belt, about to head out on my other one for Operation Inherent Resolve. Share pictures of your experience, would be pretty cool to see everyone else's experience in the Military. 

Pictures i posted are in order as follows - 1) German Schutzenschner Qualification, Shooting the G36. 2) Myself at FOB Dwyer in Southern Helmand Province. 

14124461_10155092173363368_4271188359939993304_o.jpg

Afghanistan.jpg

• Like 2

Thank you for your service Cosby, I myself am a Retired veteran of the Canadian Armed Forces, I never got to Afghanistan or Iraq But my Brother did.

Love the G36, one of my favorite in game weapons ;)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Animal_Mother said:

Whats going on man. i did 2 tours in Iraq. Welcome to the clan.

Thanks man!

6 hours ago, ShotgunRCAF said:

Thank you for your service Cosby, I myself am a Retired veteran of the Canadian Armed Forces, I never got to Afghanistan or Iraq But my Brother did.

Love the G36, one of my favorite in game weapons ;)

Thanks Shotgun, Have lots of respect for the Canadian Armed Forces, ya'll are some funny motherfuckers downrange.

The G36 is a beautifully designed weapon system ;) 

• Like 1

Couple years in the Canadian Forces as infantry, didnt deploy just got all the fun gun stuff out of the way. Working on my application to reenlist at the moment actually.

• Like 2