Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ShotgunRCAF

2.FJG SQUAD Banner

2 hours ago, thomastheviking said:

But we can't defend a point for shite! Let alone HillTop

OK...lol, I added some Claymores just for when you are Squad Leader....just make sure you stay behind them :D

2FJG_HilltopClaymoreDefence.jpg

We're a legal entity. Be careful using images or graphics you didn't create if you want us to be able to use it officially. If you didn't lift any of that, well done.

Just now, Joyce / Chronic said:

We're a legal entity. Be careful using images or graphics you didn't create if you want us to be able to use it officially. If you didn't lift any of that, well done.

This is what I do for a living, I don't appreciate your comment Chronic, but that's ok I don't have to share any of my work if you feel offended by them. I will take my leave!

Aww man.  He took it down.  It was a great looking image.   Our first "fan art" in a long time.  Would love to see it back.

59 minutes ago, Joyce / Chronic said:

:rolleyes:

57 minutes ago, ShotgunRCAF said:

This is what I do for a living, I don't appreciate your comment Chronic, but that's ok I don't have to share any of my work if you feel offended by them. I will take my leave!

Don't mind Joyce, he knows not what he does. Your efforts are appreciated, feel free to post any art you wish :)(bonus points if it contains sheep).

38 minutes ago, Dietl said:

Don't mind Joyce, he knows not what he does. Your efforts are appreciated, feel free to post any art you wish :)(bonus points if it contains sheep).

I guess every forum has its trolls, re-posted images Enjoy!

PS: If you guys want the transparent .png of the logo let me know, the file is to big to post it here.

35 minutes ago, ShotgunRCAF said:

I guess every forum has its trolls, re-posted images Enjoy!

PS: If you guys want the transparent .png of the logo let me know, the file is to big to post it here.

I changed the forum settings a bit you should be able to add images up to 8mb now.

31 minutes ago, Krunch said:

I changed the forum settings a bit you should be able to add images up to 8mb now.

Thanks Krunch, now I can post the transparent .png for your community to use as they see fit, enjoy! ;)

2FJG_LOGO .png

19 minutes ago, ShotgunRCAF said:

And here is the tag with grenade ;)

2FJG.png

35 minutes ago, ShotgunRCAF said:

Thanks Krunch, now I can post the transparent .png for your community to use as they see fit, enjoy! ;)

2FJG_LOGO .png

Dam Son!!!  

Are you a god?

23 hours ago, ShotgunRCAF said:

I don't appreciate your comment. I didn't insult, offend, or attack you. If you created 100% of what's in there, good for you kiddo.