gamingace

Best of Call of Duty Series

Favorite Call of Duty Game  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you consider as the best COD series of all time?

• Call of Duty 2
    • Call of Duty: World At War
    • Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops 3
    • Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
    • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Remastered)

Which gaming series of COD do you consider as the best?

Mine is Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Remastered)

That alluring mix of compulsive unlocks, brilliant map design and powerful feedback is still hooking players to this day. Then there’s the peerless campaign. Bursting with unforgettable missions - Death From Above, All Ghillied Up, Charlie Don’t Surf to name a few - and a slither of surprising nuance, it’s the best war story the series has ever told. 2016 remaster only improves on it, getting a timely visual update that makes it just as crisp as its bundle brother, Infinite Warfare.

Edited by gamingace

CoD 2 for me.  One of the best WW2 shooters of its time.  That and agubally the gane that really let Activision set the framework for a long lasting shooter franchise.  Straight up infantary gane play.  No UAV, Airstrikes or Viechals.  Hardcore Search and Distroy for hours and hours.  I probablly put in 2000+ hours into this game.  Lots of nostalgia here for me.  Plus a very entertaining 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Aelfathi said:

CoD 2 for me.  One of the best WW2 shooters of its time.  That and agubally the gane that really let Activision set the framework for a long lasting shooter franchise.  Straight up infantary gane play.  No UAV, Airstrikes or Viechals.  Hardcore Search and Distroy for hours and hours.  I probablly put in 2000+ hours into this game.  Lots of nostalgia here for me.  Plus a very entertaining 

Boom!  Was going to say the same thing.  Loved the campaign as well, especially the tank campaign.  Super realistic for the time (what, 2004?).

• Like 1

COD2: The Big Red One, COD2, Modern warfare, modern warfare 2. <--In that order for me

• Like 1

Your post is wrong. Just plain wrong. All of you are wrong.

Call of Duty was not included on that list. By default that makes you wrong because it was the best Call of Duty. It's a fact that cannot be debated.

Edited by Joyce / Chronic
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, thomastheviking said:

Why the fuck is advanced & infinite warfare on the list? 

Playing those games is like purposely getting cancer and slowly having it kill you. 

I like to live life on the EDGE.

I mean I think we can all agree the Medal of Honor series was much much better. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Fox said:

I mean I think we can all agree the Medal of Honor series was much much better. 

Yea, however it's a shame that Medal of Honor (2010) and Medal of Honor: Warfighter (2012) was straight trash.

United Offensive was by far the best.  It what got me into online play.  COD2 is second best.  Everything after is junk

On 22.7.2017 at 9:30 PM, Weasel said:

United Offensive was by far the best.  It what got me into online play.  COD2 is second best.  Everything after is junk

This

On 19/08/2017 at 3:11 PM, Pred said:

This

About time you were getting back to gaming Predanub :).

Pred was the biggest fucking CoD hacker i've ever seen. He and FrankNaZ shared hax i think

Edited by Lamon

11 hours ago, Lamon said:

Pred was the biggest fucking CoD hacker i've ever seen. He and FrankNaZ shared hax i think

One thing, nobody would ever accuse you of hacking. You were even worse than the three Dutch musketeers.

24 minutes ago, Lamon said:

I have screenshots that say otherwise.

lying cunt :)

• Like 1

On 8/24/2017 at 10:54 AM, Dietl said:

One thing, nobody would ever accuse you of hacking. You were even worse than the three Dutch musketeers.

Ah, the 3 dutch musketeers.... Don't miss them at all