Sign in to follow this  
Fargus

Hell Let Loose

Hell Let Loose (Official Site)  is an upcoming WWII themed strategic FPS that places heavy emphasis on teamwork and communication. It has been in development for nearly 2 years on the UE4 engine.

We're aiming to make a game that mixes the high-intensity carnage, weapon mechanics and brutality of Red Orchestra 2 with the operational, supply and construction mechanics of Project Reality beneath the meta strategy of a game similar to Company of Heroes(Taken from official FAQ)

Some of their goals, mostly taken from the FAQ:

• 100 Players
  • 4km^2 Maps
  • Gore
  • Building
  • "limited" destruction
  • Vehicle entry & exit animations 
  • Mod support after release

This game could be huge.
The important part that I would like to bring to your attention is from a recent interview with a dev.
They are currently searching for existing communities that can host servers so that they can hit the ground running once they go public.
(Link with timestamp)

Edited by David_Grohl

40 minutes ago, ShotgunRCAF said:

I also backed Hell Let Loose, looking forward to a little Tactical, Team Based WW2 gaming ....Hooah!

Yeah I really hope they don't fuck it up. This has the potential to be really fucking good.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Krunch said:

Been up for a while. They only went through 50% of the accounts so far.

Well it was news to me.  ?

Still no advertising allowed yet.  Please no one attempt to recruit (or mention 2.FJg, saying "my clan" is okay).  For now anyways.

From HLL:

For those backers who have not recieved an invite, your account may have already been created. Go to https://forum.hellletloose.com/ and use the forgot password function to get a revalidation email sent. This needs to be your KickStarter or PayPal email you used to back. Not all invites have been sent yet, but this may allow you to get a revalidation email re-sent to your inbox. Otherwise please be patient until we send out the remaining invites.