PlaceboJeffect

Forza Horizon 3

Anyone play this with Windows 10 Play anywhere thingamabob?

I'm a big racing nut and love tracking my car.  I mostly play Sim racing games (dirt rally, iracing, assetto corsa, etc), but My car is in Forza Horizon as a DLC so I bought the game.  I used to play Forza Motorsports back when I primarily played on the console, and I have tried Prior versions of Forza Horizon and did not like them; they were too arcade-y.  This one blends the sim of "Motorsports" and forgiveness of an arcade racer.  For what it is, the driving physics are quite good; the game feels like a sim but more traction making it more forgivable.  

If you have it, or thinking about getting it, my GT is "Polestar Jeff".   Very imaginative, I know.  

If you enjoy racing games definitely let me know so we can race!

Here's what I drive daily and track, when I can. (Picture taken at "The Ridge Motorsports Park"  in Shelton, Washington.  I don't have a pink license plate anymore.  I still had the temporary tags on the car when I first tracked it last June lol)

27725936062_445dc6a4f1_h.jpg

8 hours ago, Techno_Viking said:

Volvo <3  Great car! :D

Ya I'm loving the car; it's fantastic.  Only down side is it's an automatic, and a tq converter at that.. Strong shifts once you get going but.. eh, my only complaint. lol.

I see you're from Sweden, I assume you drive a Volvo as well? lol

The orchestra that is the Polestar exhaust <3

Edited by PlaceboJeffect-Jg

Hey my live account name is TannuD for Forza if wanna race or cruise. I have assetto corsa, dirt rally, pony cars 1,2 and few more.

FH3 is fantastic! My only gripe with the game would be the FFB settings, I can never get the feeling right. Especially when you’re spoiled with games like Dirt Rally and Asseto Corsa who have them locked down. 

Side note don’t waste your time with WRC7 there’s no self aligning torque so it feels like you’re trying to sling an Abrams around the Nürburgring.