`discobiscuit

Pick up game DEC18th

On December 18th 8PM EST, we will be hosting an AAS event. We are expecting FUBAR, 7th Calvary, maybe some LMC members, and Helena Devils Brigade. Everyone will be handed out a password. Everyone is invited to use the Teamspeak; ts.2fjgclan.com using separate channels for the Squads. It is important to use Teamspeak, that way we will be able to utilize a list of players, and will enable us to even teams before connecting to the server. The password will be handed out 30 minutes prior to the match starting. It is encouraged to make sure there is proper squad to squad communication. The map for this first event will be on Sumari v3. Best 2 out of 3.

Please post any comments or questions.

Edited by `discobiscuit

9 minutes ago, FatHairyBeast said:

Bastards.  There's a good chance I'll be driving the frigid Alcan highway during the match.

We will be hosting more in the future

UPDATE: Hey guys, just sending out reminders to remind the people you may have invited, and if anyone displays interest to you, go ahead and invite them.

At the moment we may have too many players, but that doesn't matter, as there may be players dropping after the first set is done on Kokan, and there may be a willingness from the PUG players that night to keep it forward, so I will select a different map. Lets not turn away players that want to play, and instead let them play the second round, even if it means my slot.

I always down for scrims, and matches. if we can set them up so that is on certain days at certain times consistently, it will be easier for me to schedule work and stuff around it. Maybe that was one of the problems we are having with scrims.. just cant pick a set day to do everything on?

• Like 1

We usually use the weekends to schedule any kind of events, but sometimes we host things on Wednesdays. Usually should be pretty easy to accommodate, we give our members enough time in advance so that most should be able to make it.

8 hours ago, Black Jesus said:

I always down for scrims, and matches. if we can set them up so that is on certain days at certain times consistently, it will be easier for me to schedule work and stuff around it. Maybe that was one of the problems we are having with scrims.. just cant pick a set day to do everything on?

Read and Understood.

Here representing 7thCavalry.

We plan on being there, and are happy to play.

-----------------------------
Sergeant Bronson.D
Section Leader 2/1/B/2-7
RRD - Recruiter
S5 - Public Relations
S3 - Battle Staff

Edited by Bronson.D

zU7K9PY.png

We had about 32 players on each side. It was a shit-show at first without having auto-balance disabled but then once everyone got their shit together, it was a really really enjoyable game. I didn't hear any negative comments (if you do please let me know). I'm glad everyone showed up, and I hope to see more community events in the future. Keep a lookout for the event post regarding January 15th.

Thank you

Edited by `discobiscuit
  • Like 2

TS Player 1: "Wait, what team do I need to switch to?"
Most of TS "DON'T Switch Teams!!!!111!!!!!!!!!111!!!"
Rest of TS "Russian, no American"
Some Guy: "What is conquest?"

No but really, amazing event.  It was a great turn out and a lot of fun.  A big thank you to all over our event organizers (you really could not have done a better job on your first big event like this, don't worry about the team balance thing at the start, there will always be something and at the end of the day everyone had a great time).  Also a big thank you to all of the other clan members who participated and to Fubar, 7th CAV and SOG as well as the PUBS who showed up, it was a blast.  Looking forwards to playing more set-ups like this in the future.

PS: To all the members of the PEW PEW PEW Squad :D Over 100 Kills as Insurgents on Kokan (all be it by 1) .... simply outstanding, great team work guys.

20161218221051_1.jpg

Edited by Aelfathi
spelling and stuff
  • Like 1

Just wanted to thank everyone involved with this event. It went over very well, and we here in the 7th Cavalry would be happy to organize more scrimmages with a fine Clan like yourself. You guys were awesome and we were all very happy to be here. Great game guys!!!

-----------------------------
Sergeant Bronson.D
Section Leader 2/1/B/2-7
RRD - Recruiter
S5 - Public Relations
S3 - Battle Staff

Edited by Bronson.D
  • Like 1