Sign in to follow this  
Rosch323

Yeah, about that... Rosch323

So, like the title says, I am Rosch323. (pronounced like Josh, but with an R instead of a J and the 323 is silent)

Real world, I joined the Marines out of high school. Spent 4 years as an Infantryman, then spent 4 years as a Marine Combat Instructor, teaching new Marines to be Infantrymen. I separated a little under a year ago and have since taken up a job as a Park Ranger/ Wildland Firefighter for the State of Florida. I'm married with 2 kids so if I don't respond right away, I'm probably trying to deal with wife aggro. I'm pretty mild mannered most of the time but I do have a tendency to fly off the handle in short bursts and spew obscenities like a sailor... (Marines = Department of the Navy [MEN'S Department anyway]).

I've been gaming since around 1996 . Started on a gameboy, then went to to an N64, and got serious when I got my first Xbox. I worked my way up from there and have been playing PC religiously for about 4 years now. I'm big into shooters with a tactical side to them (Arma, Battlefield [pre-Hardline], Verdun, Squad, Planetside, America's Army,  etc...) I like this genre of game because it allows me to think to succeed and not just be the quickest person to shoot à la COD.

I've been a part of various clans/group throughout my video game tenure and have held positions as a recruiter, company commander, training lead, and even as just a guy. I'm pretty familiar with TS, and have some experience with admin privileges on TS.

I'm mostly looking to join because you guys have a solid structure in place already that has spanned a few games. Getting established like that takes time, and most groups don't survive long enough to do that. The fact that you guys have shows stability. Also, being part of a group gives you a home, per se. You always have a core of solid players to run and gun with, versus facing the hordes with no one beside you except the Zerg, and you get a great community experience like being a regular at the local bar. You get to know the other regulars and can have a good time just wasting time.

My rig is a little out dated, but I've got plans to piece meal and upgrade together over the next 6-8 months. As of right now, I have a GTX 660Ti, and an I5-3570k with 16 gigs of ram. I play on a Vizio 29 inch HDTV and use a Logitech G510 keyboard, G700s mouse, and G930 headset.

If you need to know anything else about me, you are probably trying to issue me a subpoena, in which case you'll need to contact my attorney in order to be told to go fuck yourself.

-Rosch323 (Dan)

13007296_1319883668027637_1908288104274590145_n.jpg1456058_770606936288649_434454334_n.jpg

• Like 2

Can someone give him his dam interview!?! 

Are ya always this slow?

rosch you're pretty much a recruit since your active and are good at the game! show up to training at 8est Tomorrow the 24th. Someone will give ya interview by then!

oh almost forgot welcome!

Edited by thomastheviking

Wait till we get our mortars... then danger close will take on it's true form!  Cuz I just love me some indirect fire.  Every downrange man for himself.  ;)

• Like 1

Semper Fi Brother! I got out January 2014 I live really close to you actually (South Carolina)-Hilton Head Island. 

Edited by Tiger_lily