Sign in to follow this  
admiralackbar86

Saturday Night No BS Fights

Many of you may have already heard, but i will put this up for anyone that hasn't heard yet.  We are going to try to start hosting an event on Saturday Nights intended for the serious players in the community.  We plan on doing this by password locking one of our servers and handing the password out only on Squad Forums, and the Squad Subreddit.  We are hoping this will weed out most of the lone wolfs, SL's without mics, minecrafters etc etc.   and whoever isn't weeded out we can take care of with admins.

The event will start at 8pm EST this Saturday 2/13.

It would be awesome if we could get as many 2FJg members on there as possible, so if you can drop by and play a few hours Saturday that would be awesome.

• Like 1

"2fjg?" BS

I thought the Saturday BS event was for RO players to play RO, that's why I accepted the invitation. As yet, I'm not interested on squad insurgency till they've finished the game.

Thank you for the invite.

"2fjg?" BS

I thought the Saturday BS event was for RO players to play RO, that's why I accepted the invitation. As yet, I'm not interested on squad insurgency till they've finished the game.

Thank you for the invite.

Sorry for any confusion Batalla, I am trying to put this stuff together inbetween a busy work schedule, making time for the girlfriend, and trying to sneak in a little time to play for myself. I didn't even think about labelling the steam group for squad. Edited by admiralackbar86

I'll be out of town for a week starting this Saturday morning, but next week I'm in.

Ya its gonna be rough for me with it being valentines weekend so I wont be able to make it, might not get alot of guys this weekend because of that, but I am down for sure for next weekend. 

Ya its gonna be rough for me with it being valentines weekend so I wont be able to make it, might not get alot of guys this weekend because of that, but I am down for sure for next weekend.

All good, we know The Sooks is a busy man valentines week. It isn't easy having so many girlfriends.

• Like 1

Is there a way to fix the password protection for that? Currently you can just accept without typing anything in and you will still join the game.

Is there a way to fix the password protection for that? Currently you can just accept without typing anything in and you will still join the game.

I believe that is because you have admin rights.