Sign in to follow this  
HORSE

{sBc} and friends vs 2FJ Clan War!

Hello Guyz!

Its been awhile since you carpet banned us guys from the Stalingrad Bridge Club.

Looks like you guys have a new bunch of players. 

Lets do anything from a 8v8 to a 20v20. 

Tired of having Clan Wars with only EU Clans.

Plz get back to me. Only took almost a yr lastime to finally get you guys to fight us. (If I am not mistaken you guys couldn't even leave spawn on Sparta! LOL) Should fire ya up.

Lets go Boyz lets FIGHT!

Can do 3 maps 6rds CD or 2 maps TE, Custom maps are welcome too!

I know you guys have a few studz. Lets do it!

Little Teaser of Lemmie

Edited by HORSE

I hope that Lemmie guy isn't your best player. 

I know a man with the pants of crazy that would make lemonade outta that guy. 

• Like 1

Sweet!

Which game  mode do you want to play? 

How many players can you get?

Honestly we should do something LARGE. Small clans wars are fun but the most fun is when I set up 20v20 NA vs diff nations. Usually we do 2 custom maps TE 4 rds or 1 custom 2rds TE and 4 rds of CD.

I took almost 1.5 yrs off from setting these large things but now getting back into it. Got Finland coming up. Would be awesome if you can grab your pubbers and get 16-20. We would ALL have a blast win or loose. 

Edited by HORSE

I am not sure if you guys still do CD mode. But an Admin from Merrills and I have started our weekly bloodbaths(not so closed/organized, more of a community thing) Thursdays 9est. Come and have some fun. We made a community server BloodBaths Server. And we help funnel guys to the 29th Server Fridays at 7pm they have a locked server they do REAL Realism on the Stalag map. Check it out some kool stuff in the community. And this isn't   "Recruiting" or promoting {sBc}. Just wanna keep the small community together having fun in ro2. Gets pretty boring doing the same crap over and over. 

But anyway any news on the scrim? 

Edited by HORSE