Season 2 will start Feb 16. Here are the maps

mp_newvillers2

mp_canal2

mp_railyard

mp_1078carentan

mp_cassino5

mp_africorp_rmk

mp_railgun

We made attempts for a captian meeting but most were to busy to attend. Here's a summary; no mod changes, no rule changes. Maps were picked from an SnR rotation that was on the server last year, not to late for input. I'll will give the maps to engineering on Monday Jan 28 to be loaded and tested prior to season start.

I know you are having trouble getting some members to regesiter if you give me the list we'll work on it or if someone can join us on TS I'll get an engineer to assit.

Clans:

7th

SnR

2Fjg

Para

CZP

10-78

Waiting on commitments

OSS

AGX

Regards,

Ops

Thanks for the update, do you have any Steam names for the league contacts? I did hear from one of my guys that someone was trying to reach me from the league for that meeting but I didn't have any PM's or Emails about it, steam would be the easiest way to keep in touch for future meetings. If its not to late for map input, we would love to see mp_13_townville added to the maps.

Hey NightStalker,

I don't have Steam, mostly use our TS. Sorry you didn't get any comms about the meeting, I was using email and sent them to Viper. I'll add townville to the map list and get it to engineering, any map on the list you want removed?

Regards,

Ops

[email protected]

I got an email that Zombie has confirmed all 2Fjg members but I have not tried to get in yet. Ops wants to know if we are still in?