Sign in to follow this  
Millander

Challenge from a New Russian ro2 Unit (32nd Rifle Division)

Hello German Invaders my name is Millander. Myself and my unit called the 32nd Rifle Division (32ndRD) are a new Russian unit to ro2. We come from a large and secsesfull regiment for the game Mount and Blade Napoleonic Wars. In that game we are called the 1. Lutzows Freikorps Infantry Battalion. This is a screenshot of us. http://gyazo.com/231....png?1357085442

A Majority of the players in the 32nd have gotten the game via steam sales but have been pubing frequently since. We have decided that ro2 events would be a welcome pace of change from our linebattles (Napoleonic War events). As you can tell from the screen we are a pretty large community and have about 20 people interested in ro2 events possibly more. However bare in mind we are primarily inexperienced. We are an organized steam sale rabble.

Over the course of time leading up to our skrim im still going to be learning about how skrims work and how to command men in this game for it is very different than Mount and Blade where im commanding a line of men with muskets.

A sunday at 8est would work nice. Does not matter how long from now. Regarding any rules that are put down pre-game im not sure what to ask. If its okay to ask for a map I would like spartanovka. Preferred gametype would be Territories.

If you folk could leave any information regarding rules, maps and how the whole thing works I would greatly appreciate it. Hope we can have some fun!

Sunday 13th at 20:00 est sound good? Another 3 days to work, once I'm off, I'll work on rules and weapon's limits, etc.

Ok changes to server setting from realism are:

Peripheral indicators are off

Classic weapon loadout

Damage mode = hardcore

Leg damage slows player

Role override = classic

No vehicles

Maps will be; Home team: Red October factory, home team will play as axis

Away team: Spartanovka, away team will be russian.

Server ip: 70.42.74.112:7780

PW: will be given out on day of scrim